3 Night Haumana Cruise – Early Bird Deal,Traipse off to a 7-night holiday extravaganza in French Polynesia! Our hottest cruise holiday deal takes travellers on an all-inclusive three-night cruise across the islands of Bora Bora and Taha’a! The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa promises and delivers on the idea of an exciting tropical island getaway in French Polynesia – imagine soft white sand beaches, fine dining, luxe bungalows, fabulous water-sports, along with great activities and tours.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Raiatea and Bora Bora (cruise departure/return point) with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 nights at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort (1 night pre & post cruise) in an Ocean View Deluxe Room inclusive of 25% Room Discount
- 3 Nights Haumana Cruise in a private ensuite cabin (Ninamu) onboard Haumana (118ft yacht) and inclusive of 15% ‘Early Bird’ Cabin Discount (valid for bookings made 90 days or more prior to embarkation), all meals with a selection of complimentary wines, all non-alcoholic beverages, Excursion ashore to discover Taha’a (half day) & all onboard activities (kayak, paddle board, snorkeling, cultural activities)
- 2 nights at Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort in a Garden Pool Villa inclusive of 25% Room Discount plus Daily American Breakfast
- Note: Cruises depart on select dates from Monday-Thursday (Raiatea to Bora Bora) or Thursday-Sunday (Bora Bora to Raiatea).
- NOTE: Cruising Tax (EURO €12.5 per person per cruise) is not included and is payable direct at cruise base.
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
Valid for travel: NOW-31OCT19
Book by: 90 days or more prior to embarkation, or until sold out
**Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city. Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Inquire today for your quote!**
Book this Holiday Package
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.