Grand Voyage, Papeete, Tahiti to Bali, Indonesia
35 nights aboard Le Paul Gauguin Departs 4 January 2025
*** Exclusive Ship Board Credit USD150 per person ***
Embark on a 35 day sailing from the birthplace of the Polynesian culture, Tahiti, and sail to some of the of the most well known treasures of the South Pacific! On this journey you will experience the natural beauty of the warm turquoise waters, lush green rainforests, and white sand beaches, to the charm of the Polynesian and Melanesian people, as you weave your way across the same routes used by the ancestors of those ports of call you will visit. The sailing will take you all the way to Bali where you can continue your adventure!
Category E Window Stateroom (Single or Twin share)
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts, and select sailings feature guest hosts
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Water sports, including complimentary kayaking and paddle boarding from our marina or destination beaches
- Complimentary snorkel gear for use throughout the cruise
- Use of our secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora where you can enjoy volleyball and snorkelling (on select voyages)
- A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkelling, water sports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship
Services other than the cruise. Packages can be tailor made to suit your needs to include flights and accommodation in Tahiti.
Subject to change and availability at time of booking
Let the team at Paradise Discovered tailor-make your perfect escape to paradise.
Call or email to speak to a South Pacific specialist.
EM: [email protected] PH: 1300 650 481
Book this Holiday Package
Booking conditions: Price is per person in Category E window for twin/double share and Category E window for Sole Use with no single supplement. Price includes current PONANT Bonus and Welcome Offer for first-time PONANT and Paul Gauguin guests and a 5% discount on the 2nd cruise. Please call Paradise Discovered for pre/post accommodation packages, flights and for full booking and cancellation conditions. Prices are in Australian dollars and correct at time of printing (01/09/23), subject to change without notice. The Impulse Travel Group Pty Ltd ABN 92 100 392 345 trading as Paradise Discovered.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.