Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation staying at Le Meridien Tahiti in a Deluxe Garden Room
- 20% Off Accommodation – save over $990!
- Free Romantic 3 Course Dinner at Le Carre restaurant with champagne, wine, water & coffee or tea
- Access to the resort sports facilities: kayaks, ping pong, snorkelling equipment, sand bottom swimming pool, tennis & beach volley ball
- Access to the resort’s Workshop l’Atelier
- Access to Internet on hotel computers in the lobby
21 May – 30 June 2018
Travelling outside these dates? Please call our Specialist team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $2899 per person, Twin share
Sydney: $2899 per person, Twin share
Melbourne: $2899 per person, Twin share
Adelaide: $3599 per person, Twin share
Perth: $3899 per person, Twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Feb 26, 2018!!
For New Bookings Only
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.