With crystal clear waters, visibility up to 30 metres, and fantastic biodiversity, Bora Bora is a treasure trove for divers. Dive with grey sharks, blacktips and lemon sharks, various species of barracuda, turtles, manta rays, and much more!
Diving in Bora Bora is suitable for all levels of divers and has a little something for everyone. Coral gardens, passes, walls and drop-offs are just a few of the impressive structures that you can expect to explore in this underwater wonderland.
- Return domestic airfares and departure taxes ex Papeete to Bora Bora
- 7 Nights twin or double share accommodation in a Garden View Room at Matai Polynesia, Bora Bora incl. taxes & service charge. SPECIAL RELAUNCH OFFER: 40% Discount on accommodation (terms & conditions apply)
- 10 boat dives with all scuba equipment, Nitrox, dive guide services, hotel pick up/drop off
- Daily American breakfast
- Return airport transfers in Bora Bora by boat and bus (shared service)
* Room upgrades and sole occupancy available at additional cost.
* Contact Dive Adventures for a quote including flights ex Australia for your preferred travel dates. Please enquire for shorter or longer duration packages, multi-island dive packages or alternative accommodation options.
Image credits – Header 1: Uli Kunz – TopDive | Header 2: Jordi Chias | Header 3: Gregoire Le Bacon
Book this Holiday Package
Package is ex Papeete based on twin or double share and is subject to availability. Price is indicative for low season travel (11 Jan - 31 Mar 2022) and subject to change due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. Package does not include: International flights and departure taxes, any pre/post accommodation and transfers required in Papeete, meals unless specified. City tax of 200 CFP per night per adult 12yrs+ is payable locally. Valid for travel to 31 March 2022.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.