Perhaps the most well-known feature of Rangiroa is its phenomenal lagoon. The crystal clear waters of this natural aquarium is full of marine life including sharks, dolphins, rays, wrasse, tuna, barracuda, giant grouper, and an impressive array of reef fish, among many others. The calm, shallow conditions make diving in the lagoon perfect for beginners.
Drift dives through the various passes of the lagoon and out past the outer reef are accessible and suitable for more advanced divers. Drop-offs, caves, walls, and canyons are waiting to be explored. Eagle rays, manta rays, hammerhead sharks and migrating Humpback whales can be seen around Rangiroa. A must do for divers!
- Return domestic flights and departure taxes ex Papeete to Rangiroa
- 7 Nights twin or double share accommodation in a Garden Bungalow at Matai Rangiroa including taxes & service charge. SPECIAL RELAUNCH OFFER: 40% Discount on accommodation (terms & conditions apply)
- 10 boat dives with all scuba equipment, Nitrox, dive guide services, hotel pick up/drop off
- Daily American breakfast
- Return airport transfers in Rangiroa by bus (shared service)
* Room upgrades and sole occupancy available at additional cost.
* Contact Dive Adventures for a quote including flights ex Australia for your preferred travel dates. Please enquire for shorter or longer duration packages, multi-island dive packages or alternative accommodation options.
Image credits – Header 1: Greg Lecoeur – TopDive | Header 2: Frederique LeGrand – TopDive | Header 3: Bernard Rubinstein
Book this Holiday Package
Package is ex Papeete based on twin or double share and is subject to availability. Price is indicative for low season travel (11 Jan - 31 Mar 2022) and subject to change due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. Package does not include: International flights and departure taxes, any pre/post accommodation and transfers required in Papeete, meals unless specified. City tax of 150 CFP per night per adult 12yrs+ is payable locally. Valid for travel to 31 March 2022.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.