Divers will be consistently enthralled by the amazing marine life around Tikehau’s Tuheiava Pass. This is where eagle rays, schools of barracudas, snapper and tuna, turtles and dolphins like to play. Sharks can also be seen in abundance including grey reef sharks, silver tips and white tips. Great hammerhead sharks, the occasional beautiful tiger shark, and graceful manta rays frequent the pass.
- Return domestic airfares and departure taxes ex Papeete to Tikehau
- 7 Nights twin or double share accommodation in an Overwater Bungalow at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort including taxes & service charge. STAY 5 NIGHTS, PAY 3 NIGHTS (terms & conditions apply).
- 10 boat dives with all scuba equipment (excl. dive computer), dive guide services, hotel pick up/drop off
- Daily American breakfast
- Return airport transfers in Tikehau by boat (shared service)
* Room upgrades and sole occupancy available at additional cost.
* Contact Dive Adventures for a quote including flights ex Australia for your preferred travel dates. Please enquire for shorter or longer duration packages, multi-island dive packages or alternative accommodation options.
Image credits – Header 1: Frederique LeGrand | Header 2: Greg Lecoeur
Book this Holiday Package
Package is ex Papeete based on twin or double share and is subject to availability. Price is indicative for low season travel (11 Jan - 31 Mar 2022) and subject to change due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. Package does not include: International flights and departure taxes, any pre/post accommodation and transfers required in Papeete, meals unless specified. City tax of 150 CFP per night per adult 12yrs+ is payable locally. Valid for travel to 31 March 2022.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.