Join an unforgettable Polynesian journey as your ship visits remote ports and exotic islands of the Marquesas. With just 260 hundred passengers aboard, this is a once in a lifetime adventure. The Aranui 5 is a new custom built, dual-purpose passenger/cargo ship that sails from Tahiti to the Marquesas, Tuamotu and Society Islands on a 13 day cruise plus a 3-night stay at the charming Manava Suite Resort. Accommodating only 260 passengers, the ship offers an intimate and personal experience, providing a friendly atmosphere with an experienced and attentive crew.
Book before 31 October 2018
- 13 nights aboard the Aranui 5 in a Stateroom
- 3 nights at Manava Suite Resort in a Garden Studio
- Mandatory Resort Fee in Tahiti included
- BONUS – Special Discounted Rate in Tahiti
- BONUS – FREE Arrival/Departure Transfers
Your holiday package includes:
- Return Economy Class Flights with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (taxes included)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Shared transfer from airport to your hotel in Tahiti
- 1 night at Manava Suite Resort in a Garden Studio
- Mandatory Resort Fee included
- Shared transfer from your hotel to pier
- 13 nights on-board the Aranui 5 in a Stateroom (obstructed, no balcony)
- Included in cruise fare: All port charges/taxes, all Aranui 5 planned shore excursions to remote villages, archaeological sites with lecturers on site, dance shows, hiking, picnics, restaurants, 4×4 sightseeing tours and 3 meals per day. A complimentary glass of wine offered for scheduled “on-board lunches and dinners”
- Shared transfer from pier to your hotel in Tahiti
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Resort in a Garden Studio
- Mandatory Resort Fee included
- Shared departure transfer from your hotel to the international airport with shell lei
Price and Travel Dates:
Saturday Departures: 12SEP/07NOV
- Economy Class: from $7,899 per person twin share
- Business Class: from $10,199 per person twin share
- Private Transfers
- Tours & Activities
- Room Upgrades
- Ask your Tahiti Travel Specialist for more options
*Conditions Apply. Packages are on sale until 31 OCT 18 or until sold out prior . Travel dates valid as indicated. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Airfares based on Air Tahiti Nui Sale Fare and must be purchased as part of a package. Air fares and taxes are subject to change at any time without notice. Holiday package prices are per person, include services as detailed in the package and are based on a maximum of 2 people travelling together in accommodation on a twin share basis. Single supplement surcharges apply. Prices are current at time of publication; however they are subject to currency fluctuations and should be used as a guide only. Please contact us for an exact quote for the dates you wish to travel. Local city tax (approx. 150-200XPF per person per night) has been included however this is payable directly to the hotels. Offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice. All package prices are in Australian Dollars. To see our full terms and conditions visit HERE.
Book this Holiday Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.