A visit to the most mythical island of the South seas.
Bora Bora from WWII fame…be amazed to see actual cannon and bunkers in the hills of Bora Bora built by the GI soldiers in WWII.
And the surprise of seeing them overlooking the astounding lagoon of Bora Bora!
Our travel experts have created affordable packages including an overwater bungalow for an easy 6 days/5 nights holiday.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare from Sydney on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 1 night accommodation on Tahiti (breakfast included) – Tahiti Airport Motel – Room
- 5 nights accommodations on Bora Bora with daily breakfast – Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora – Overwater Bungalow
- 1 night accommodation on Tahiti – Tahiti Airport Motel – Room
Please ask for INC021AUS
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are in AUD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included. Package prices do not include the city tax (2-5 AUD per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels. Displayed prices are valid for low season 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice. Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners). Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.