Your Holiday Includes:
- Return Business Class airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including Business Class Meals, Drinks and Entertainment, 2 x 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Return Domestic flights from Papeete to Bora Bora
- Airport meet and greet on both islands
- Return Airport transfers, on both islands
- 5 nights’ accommodation at InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow
- American breakfast daily
- Free unlimited internet access
- Compulsory local tax
- 2 nights (1-night pre & 1-night post ) accommodation staying at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Garden Room with American Breakfast Daily
1 April – 31 May 2020, 1 November – 19 December 2020 & 15 January 2021 – 31 March 2021.
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are based on per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking. Compulsory city tax of 200XPF per person per night to be paid directly at time of check-out. All Departures are via Auckland, from Perth & Adelaide are also via Sydney, passengers might have to overnight in Auckland or Sydney if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.