EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Bora Bora Overwater Stay. Flights + 25% Off Accommodation + Breakfast + Spa Credit – SAVE $2400!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Return domestic airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora
- Airport meet & greet in Papeete and Bora Bora
- Return shared airport transfers throughout
- 4 nights’ accommodation staying at Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts in an Overwater Bungalow
- American Breakfast daily
- 4,000XPF Spa Credit per room per stay
- Complimentary mini bar with set selection of soft drinks refilled once daily
- 3 nights’ accommodation (1-night pre & 2-night post) staying at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an upgraded Ocean View Jacuzzi Room
- Breakfast daily
- One bottle of mineral water (1 litre) per day
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Round Trip shuttle to Downtown Papeete (daily, except on Saturday afternoons & Sundays)
- Daily cultural and fitness classes
- 10% Spa discount on individual treatments only (not valid on duo treatments)
- 10% discount on laundry service (excluding dry-cleaning)
- 25% Off All Accommodation & Discounts – Save $2400!
Add on 3 Course Dinner daily from $130 per person per day
Add on a Pure Snorkelling Tour from $175 per person
Add on a Bora Bora Island Tour by ATV from $359 per person
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth: 15 January – 18 March 2023 & 23 – 29 March 2023
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney: $5,799 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $5,799 per person, twin share
Brisbane: $5,999 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $6,199 per person, twin share
Perth: $6,699 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
For more information please contact the experienced friendly team at Spacifica Travel on 1800 800 722.
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Reference OHFT235970. International flights are with Air Tahiti Nui via Auckland on select days of the week. Departures ex Sydney and Melbourne have transit connections in Auckland while departures ex Brisbane require an overnight stopover in Auckland on the outbound service. This outbound overnight stopover in Auckland is included in the package cost for ex Brisbane packages. Departures ex Adelaide & Perth are via Melbourne and Sydney respectively on a separate ticket and may require an overnight stop in Melbourne/Sydney due to flight schedules at passengers own expense. This overnight stop cost is not included in the advertised package price. City Tax of 200XPF (AUD3) per person per night is payable direct at all Bora Bora Resorts. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Tahiti Resorts. At Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts a compulsory resort fee of 1,652CPF (AUD22) per room per night to be paid directly at time of check in. Rates for Le Tahiti and Le Bora Bora are Combo rates and a stay at another Pearl property is required. Spa Credit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.