Flights + 25% Off Accommodation + Free Dinner – SAVE $2885!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Return domestic airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora
- Airport meet & greet in Papeete and Bora Bora
- Return private vehicle airport transfers throughout
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying at Conrad Bora Bora Nui in a Garden Villa
- American breakfast & 3 course dinner daily
- Island Host Butler Service
- Complimentary non-motorized water activities such as snorkelling, kayaking, bicycle boats, stand up paddle boards and Hobie cats
- Complimentary Cultural Activities such as ukulele lessons, Tahitian dance class, learn how to speak Tahitian
- Complimentary bicycles
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Weekly ocean conferences in partnership with Manta Trust with our Resident Marine Biologist
- Complimentary Boat shuttle from the resort to Vaitape, between 8am and 445pm
- 2 nights’ accommodation (1-night pre & 1-night post) staying at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Standard Room
- Complimentary internet access
- Compulsory city tax of 150XPF per adult per night
- 25% Off Accommodation in Bora Bora & Free Dinner daily, 20% Off Accommodation in Papeete & Discounts – Save $2885!
Add on an Authentic Shark & Ray Lagoon Safari from $135 per person
Add on a Cultural Immersion Tour from $245 per person
Add on a 4WD & Snorkelling Safari Combo Tour from $300 per person
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth: 15 January – 22 February 2023 & 5 -15 March 2023
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney: $7,099 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $7,099 per person, twin share
Brisbane: $7,299 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $7,499 per person, twin share
Perth: $7,999 per person, twin share
For more information please contact the experienced friendly team at Spacifica Travel on 1800 800 722.
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Reference OHFT235901. International flights are with Air Tahiti Nui via Auckland on select days of the week. Departures ex Sydney and Melbourne have transit connections in Auckland while departures ex Brisbane require an overnight stopover in Auckland on the outbound service. This outbound overnight stopover in Auckland is included in the package cost for ex Brisbane packages. Departures ex Adelaide & Perth are via Melbourne and Sydney respectively on a separate ticket and may require an overnight stop in Melbourne/Sydney due to flight schedules at passengers own expense. This overnight stop cost is not included in the advertised package price. Beverages are not included with the meals. Romantic and Festival dinners are excluded from the dinner plan and some dishes may have a supplement applicable. No refunds will be given for unused meals. Meals cannot be transferred. City Tax of 200XPF (AUD3) per person per night is payable direct at all Bora Bora Resorts. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Tahiti Resorts. Rates for InterContinental Tahiti Resort are Early bird rates with a 30 day advance purchase. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.