Your Bora Bora Holiday Package Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Return Airport transfers throughout
- Return Domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying in a Tropical Beach view Villa at Conrad Bora Bora Nui
- American breakfast daily in Bora Bora
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying in a King Bed Standard Room at Hilton Tahiti Resort
- BONUS – Reduced Rates & Discounts
Travel Dates: 01 November 2023 – 20 December 2023 from $6,390 per person, twin share.
Travel Dates: 06 January 2024 – 31 March 2024 from $6,390 per person, twin share.
Travel Dates: 01 April – 31 October 2024 from $7,690 per person, twin share.
Travel Dates: 01 November 2024 – 20 December 2024 from $6,790 per person, twin share.
Travel Dates: 21 December 2024 – 05 January 2025 from $7,690 per person, twin share.
Travel Dates: 06 January – 31 March 2025 from $6,790 per person, twin share.
Upgrade to an Overwater Villa from $1,700 per person!
Airfares from other Australian cities ie Adelaide, Cairns, Canberra and/or Perth are available.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1300 526 868 or email us and you will be contacted by a Tahiti Specialist.
Book this Holiday Package
*Conditions Apply. Packages are valid for sale until 31 March 2025. Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.