Plan your visit to the Islands of Tahiti during the humpback whale migration season. Every year, between July and October, this spectacular event takes place in Tahiti’s waters. Observe the courting and mating rituals of these gentle giants, as well as watching the calves play and explore under the eye of their doting mothers and in the safety of these protected waters. This special package combines some dive days with Half Day Whale Watching Tours off the islands of Tahiti and Moorea, and – if the weather and whales allow – a chance to swim with these magnificent mammals.
- Return transfers between the airport / ferry terminal and the hotels in Papeete and Moorea (shared service)
- TAHITI : 3 Nights double share accommodation at Hotel InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- 1 Day x 2 Tank Boat Dives with scuba equipment and dive guide services + 1 x Half Day Whale Watching Tour in Tahiti
- Return boat transfers between Papeete and Moorea (shared service)
- MOOREA : 4 Nights in a Luxury Garden Bungalow at Hotel Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort
- 2 Days x 2 Tank Boat Dives with scuba equipment and dive guide services + 1 x Half Day Whale Watching Eco Tour in Moorea
- Naturalist Guide and opportunity to snorkel with the whales (weather and animal behaviour permitting) – Whale sightings and swimming with the whales is not guaranteed
- Daily American breakfast
* Contact Dive Adventures for a quote including flights ex Australia for your preferred travel dates. Please enquire for shorter or longer duration packages, multi-island dive packages or alternative accommodation options.
Image credits – 1: Frederique LeGrand | 2: Gregory Lecoeur | 3: Mark Fitz
Book this Holiday Package
Package is ex Papeete based on double share and is subject to availability. Price is indicative for travel from 01 Aug 2024 - 31 Oct 2024 and subject to change due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. Package does not include: International flights and departure taxes, meals unless specified. City tax of 1.25 EUR in Tahiti and 1.67 EUR in Moorea per night per adult 12yrs+ is payable locally. Valid for travel 01 Aug 2024 - 31 Oct 2024.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.