Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea and set against a beautiful mountain backdrop which melts into a crystal clear lagoon, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa is the perfect setting for a relaxing vacation. The resort’s white sandy beach is perfect for a spot of sunbathing or sports with family and friends, while the scenic lagoon is teeming with friendly tropical fish and a gentle water playground for guests.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying in a Garden Pool Suite at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa
- Buffet breakfast daily in Moorea
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying in an Ocean View Suite at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts
- Return ferry between Papeete and Moorea
- Return transfers between International Airport and Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts
- Return transfers between Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts and Ferry Terminal
- Return transfers between Ferry Terminal and Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa
- BONUS – Stocked Minibar with a selection of beers, softs & mineral water (free daily refill) at Hilton Moorea
- BONUS – Free use of non-motorised water sports equipment at Hilton Moorea
- BONUS – Children under 12 years STAY FREE when sharing with adult(s)
- BONUS – Children under 12 years EAT FREE from kids menu (conditions apply)
- BONUS – Up to 25% Off Accommodation
Book this Holiday Package
*Conditions Apply. Packages are valid for sale until 31 March 2023 or until sold out prior and for travel till 31 March 2023. High season accommodation supplement applies for stays from 01 April to 31 October and from 21 December to 06 January (+$700 per family). Prices are 'from' per family, based on 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years of age. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.