At InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa hotel, you can step off the deck of your luxury over-water villa into the warm embrace of a tranquil lagoon. Enjoy everything from scuba diving to sunset cruises on the surrounding reefs, while a pristine beach and an award-winning spa invite you to relax. From weddings in the glass-bottomed chapel to candlelit dinners beneath swaying palm trees, it’s the perfect setting in which to experience the romance of the South Pacific.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying in an Emerald Overwater Villa at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying in a Garden Room at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- Return domestic fights between Papeete and Bora Bora
- Return transfers between International Airport and InterContinental Tahiti Resort
- Return transfers between InterContinental Tahiti Resort and Papeete Airport
- Return boat transfers between Bora Bora Airport and InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- BONUS – Reduced Airfares
- BONUS – American breakfast daily in Bora Bora
- BONUS – Free unlimited internet access
- BONUS – Free return shuttle boat transfers until 4.00pm to InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort
Book this Holiday Package
*Conditions Apply. Packages are valid for sale until 31 March 2023 or until sold out prior and for travel till 31 March 2023. Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.