The InterContinental Bora Bora and Thalasso Spa is a rare gem of luxurious living amidst French Polynesia’s pristine natural beauty. Set on the reef islet of Motu Piti Aau on the eastern side of Bora Bora, the resort offers a range of lavishly-appointed overwater villas with views of the island, lagoon and the nearby Mount Otemanu. From the airport at Motu Mute, the ride to the resort takes about 20 minutes. InterContinental Tahiti offers travellers a blend of world-class luxury and pristine natural beauty. Spread over 32 acres, it affords travellers the space to explore, unwind and have fun without sacrificing on peace and privacy. Yet, it’s just two kilometres from Tahiti’s Fa’a international airport.
- Return Economy Airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return Economy Inter-island Airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 Nights at InterContinental Tahiti Resort (1 night pre & post Bora Bora) in a Panoramic Garden Room inclusive of 25% Room Discount & American Breakfast daily
- 5 Nights at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in an Emerald Overwater Villa inclusive of 35% Room Discount & American Breakfast daily
- Children under 15 years STAY FREE
- BONUS: Shark & Ray Snorkeling Safari (2.5hrs) – Explore Bora Bora’s underwater environment on board a comfortable boat and swim amongst the colourful fish, sharks and stingrays in their natural habitat in the coral gardens or their favourite place in the Bora Bora lagoon.
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
Valid for travel: NOW-31MAR20
Book by: 31MAR20
**Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city. Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates.**
Book this Holiday Package
Package price is per family for 2 adults and 2 children under 12. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.