The InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort occupies what most people say is the most beautiful site in French Polynesia. Two white sand beaches, a wide array of water sports, intriguing cultural activities and unique bungalows stationed over the water are the ingredients for the ultimate island escape. Intercontinental Tahiti Resort has long been rated the top hotel on the island of Tahiti. A beautiful 4 star resort loacted ocated alongside the lagoon with a view of Tahiti’s sister island, Moorea…
- Return Airfares between Melbourne/Brisbane/Sydney and Papeete, Tahiti (via Auckland) with Air Tahiti Nui inclusive of checked baggage and pre-paid airport taxes
- All Airport coach and boat Transfers
- 1 night pre & post Bora Bora (2 nights total) in a Standard Room at Intercontinental Tahiti
- Return Domestic Airfares between Papeete and Bora Bora with Air Tahiti
- 5 Nights in a Lagoon Overwater Junior Suite at InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora
- Daily American Breakfast at both resorts
- 1 x 3 Course Dinner for 2 at Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana
- 1 x Themed Dinner for 2 at Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana
- Add up to 2 Children under 12 yrs from $1,657.00 per child (Pre and Post stay hotel in Tahiti might vary)
BOOK BY 90 days prior to arrival, or until sold out Validity Dates 1APR19-31MAY19, 1NOV19-19DEC19, 04JAN20-31MAR20
Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates.
Book this Holiday Package
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.