Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return Airport transfers throughout
- Return Domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Le Méridien Bora Bora in a Beach Bungalow
- Reduced Rates & Discounts – Save $3,200!
- Daily buffet American breakfast for adults
- 1 x Classic 50 Minute Massage per person
- 1 x Romantic 3-Course Dinner with wine for 2 adults
- Complimentary non-alcoholic cocktail and fresh towel upon check-In
- Wifi internet access in room
- Turtle feeding everyday exclusive to Le Méridien Guests
- Free access to the Bora Bora ecological centre
- Free Beach Activities
- Game & Billiard room
- 2 nights, (1-night pre & 1-night post ) accommodation staying at Manava Suite Resort Papeete in a Lagoon Studio
Add extra nights in Bora Bora from $570 per person, per night
Upgrade to all-inclusive in Bora Bora from $370 per person, per day
Upgrade to am Overwater Lagoon View Bungalow from $250 per night
19 January – 25 March 2020
Travelling outside these dates? Please call our Specialist team for a personalised quote.
Sydney (via Auckland): from $5,799 per person, twin share
Brisbane (via Auckland): from $5,899 per person, twin share
Melbourne (via Auckland): from $5,899 per person, twin share
Adelaide (via Sydney & Auckland): from $6,499 per person, twin share
Perth (via Sydney & Auckland): from $6,899 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
18 October 2019
For New Bookings Only
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are based on per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking. Compulsory city tax of 200XPF per person per night to be paid directly at time of check-out. Compulsory resort fee of 1,500XPF per room per night to be paid directly at time of check-in from Manava Suite Resort. All Departures are via Auckland, from Perth & Adelaide are also via Sydney, passengers might have to overnight in Auckland or Sydney if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.