Explore the Island of Nuku Hiva: Flights + Breakfast + Dinner + Tours – SAVE $770!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Return domestic airfare from Papeete to Nuku Hiva
- Airport meet & greet in Papeete and Nuku Hiva
- Return shared airport transfers throughout
- 4 nights’ accommodation staying at Le Nuku Hiva by Pearl Resorts in a Garden View Bungalow
- Buffet Breakfast & 2 Course Dinner daily
- Complimentary mini-bar (set selection of soft drinks) refilled once daily
- Hatiheu Valley Tour
- Village visit and Kouvea Site
- 3 nights’ accommodation (1-night pre & 2-night post) staying at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an upgraded Ocean View Jacuzzi Room
- Breakfast daily
- One bottle of mineral water (1 litre) per day
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Round Trip shuttle to Downtown Papeete (daily, except on Saturday afternoons & Sundays)
- Daily cultural and fitness classes
- 10% Spa discount on individual treatments only (not valid on duo treatments)
- 10% discount on laundry service (excluding dry-cleaning)
- Discovery Package in Nuku Hiva, 25% Off Accommodation in Papeete & Discounts – Save $770!
Stay longer in Nuku Hiva from $535 per room per night
Upgrade to a Premium Ocean View Jacuzzi in Papeete from $55 per night
Add on Half Board Meal Plan in Papeete from $145 per person per daily
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth: 15 January – 29 March 2023
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney: $5,499 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $5,499 per person, twin share
Brisbane: $5,699 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $5,899 per person, twin share
Perth: $6,399 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
For more information please contact the experienced friendly team at Spacifica Travel on 1800 800 722.
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Reference OHFT233805. International flights are with Air Tahiti Nui via Auckland on select days of the week. Departures ex Sydney and Melbourne have transit connections in Auckland while departures ex Brisbane require an overnight stopover in Auckland on the outbound service. This outbound overnight stopover in Auckland is included in the package cost for ex Brisbane packages. Departures ex Adelaide & Perth are via Melbourne and Sydney respectively on a separate ticket and may require an overnight stop in Melbourne/Sydney due to flight schedules at passengers own expense. This overnight stop cost is not included in the advertised package price. City Tax of 100XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Nuku Hiva Resorts. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Tahiti Resorts. At Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts a compulsory resort fee of 1,652CPF (AUD22) per. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.