EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Flights + 25% Off Accommodation + Breakfast + Spa Credit – SAVE $2005!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Return domestic airfare from Papeete to Raiatea
- Airport meet & greet in Papeete and Raiatea
- Return shared airport transfers throughout
- 4 nights’ accommodation staying at Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts in an Taha’a Overwater suite
- American Breakfast daily
- 4,000XPF Spa Credit per room per stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary mini bar (set selection of soft drinks) refilled once daily
- 3 nights’ accommodation (1-night pre & 2-night post) staying at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an upgraded Ocean View Jacuzzi Room
- American Breakfast daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- One bottle of mineral water (1 litre) per day
- Round Trip shuttle to Downtown Papeete (daily, except on Saturday afternoons & Sundays)
- Daily cultural and fitness classes
- 10% Spa discount on individual treatments only (not valid on duo treatments)
- 10% discount on laundry service (excluding dry-cleaning)
- 25% Off Accommodation in Papeete and Taha’a & Discounts – Save $2005!
Add on a Canoe Breakfast from $400 per couple per day
Add on a Polynesian Evening with Dinner & Show from $142 per person
Add on a Champon Pearl Farm tour from $87 per person
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth: 22 January – 18 February 2023 & 21 February -18 March 2023
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney: $5,699 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $5,699 per person, twin share
Brisbane: $5,899 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $6,099 per person, twin share
Perth: $6,599 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
For more information please contact the experienced friendly team at Spacifica Travel on 1800 800 722.
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Reference OHFT235927. International flights are with Air Tahiti Nui via Auckland on select days of the week. Departures ex Sydney and Melbourne have transit connections in Auckland while departures ex Brisbane require an overnight stopover in Auckland on the outbound service. This outbound overnight stopover in Auckland is included in the package cost for ex Brisbane packages. Departures ex Adelaide & Perth are via Melbourne and Sydney respectively on a separate ticket and may require an overnight stop in Melbourne/Sydney due to flight schedules at passengers own expense. This overnight stop cost is not included in the advertised package price. City Tax of 200XPF (AUD3) per person per night is payable direct at all Taha’a Resorts. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Tahiti Resorts. At Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts a compulsory resort fee of 1,652CPF (AUD22) per room per night to be paid directly at time of check in. Rates for Le Tahiti and Le Taha’a are Combo rates and a stay at another Pearl property is required. Spa Credit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.