Visit the Island of Huahine: Flights + Free Half Board in Huahine + 30% Off Accommodation in Papeete – SAVE $1130!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Return domestic airfare from Papeete to Huahine
- Airport meet & greet in Papeete and Huahine
- Return shared airport transfers throughout
- 4 nights’ accommodation staying at Maitai Lapita Village Huahine in a Premium Garden Bungalow
- American Breakfast daily and 3 Course Dinner daily
- Complimentary canoes and snorkelling equipment
- Compulsory city tax of 200XPF per adult per night
- 3 nights’ accommodation (1-night pre & 2-night post) staying at Te Moana Tahiti Resort in a Garden Studio
- Continental Breakfast daily
- Wi-Fi in selected public areas & room
- Daily Bottled Water
- 10% discount on water activities
- Complimentary snorkelling gear
- Free Half Board in Huahine, 30% Off Accommodation in Papeete & Discounts – Save $1130!
Upgrade to a Premium Lake Bungalow in Huahine from $118 per night
Stay longer in Papeete from $462 per night
Add on a Jet Ski (solo) Guided tour in Papeete from $435 per person
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth: 15 January – 01 February 2023 & 05 February – 29 March 2023
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney: $4,099 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $4,099 per person, twin share
Brisbane: $4,299 per person, twin share
Adelaide: $4,499 per person, twin share
Perth: $4,999 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
For more information please contact the experienced friendly team at Spacifica Travel on 1800 800 722.
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Reference OHFT233774. International flights are with Air Tahiti Nui via Auckland on select days of the week. Departures ex Sydney and Melbourne have transit connections in Auckland while departures ex Brisbane require an overnight stopover in Auckland on the outbound service. This outbound overnight stopover in Auckland is included in the package cost for ex Brisbane packages. Departures ex Adelaide & Perth are via Melbourne and Sydney respectively on a separate ticket and may require an overnight stop in Melbourne/Sydney due to flight schedules at passengers own expense. This overnight stop cost is not included in the advertised package price. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Tahiti Resorts. At Te Moana Tahiti Resort a compulsory resort fee of 1,500XPF (AUD20) per room per night to be paid directly at time of check in. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.