Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying in a Garden View Room at Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea
- Buffet breakfast daily in Moorea
- 1 night pre and 1 night post (2 nights total) accommodation staying in a Garden Studio at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti
- Return ferry between Papeete and Moorea
- Return transfers between International Airport and Manava Suite Resort Tahiti
- Return transfers between Manava Suite Resort Tahiti and Ferry Terminal
- Return transfers between Ferry Terminal and Manava Beach Resort Moorea
- BONUS – Up to 30% Off Accommodation
- Upgrade to a Garden Pool Bungalow for only $550* per person
- Upgrade to an Over Water Bungalow for only $850* per person
Airfares from other Australian cities ie Adelaide, Cairns, Canberra and/or Perth are available.
For Expert Friendly Advice Call 1300 526 868 or email us and you will be contacted by a Tahiti Specialist.
Travel Dates: 1 April – 30 June and 1 – 30 November
- Economy Class: from $3,199 per person twin share
- Business Class: from $5,199 per person twin share
Travel Dates: 1 July – 31 October
- Economy Class: from $3,299 per person twin share
- Business Class: from $5,299 per person twin share
Travel Dates: 1 December – 31 March
- Economy Class: from $3,099 per person twin share.
- Business Class: from $5,099 per person twin share
Book this Holiday Package
*Conditions Apply. Packages are valid for sale until 31 March 2023 or until sold out prior and for travel till 31 March 2023. Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.