The InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is decorated in traditional Polynesian style and has spectacular views of Moorea.
Book before 31 May 2019
- BONUS – Save 20% on accommodation
- HONEYMOON – Bottle of Champagne 37,5cl + Breakfast Room Service for 2
Your holiday package includes:
- Return Economy Class Flights with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete included
- Meet & Greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Shared transfer from airport to hotel in Tahiti
- 5 nights at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Standard Room
- Shared departure transfer from hotel to the international airport
Price and Travel Dates:
Travel Departures: 01 April 2019 – 31 May 2019
- Economy Class: from $2,699 per person twin share
- Business Class: from $4,799 per person twin share
Travel Departures: 01 June 2019 – 31 October 2019
- Economy Class: from $2,799 per person twin share
- Business Class: from $4,989 per person twin share
Blackout dates may apply
- Private arrival and departure transfers
- Add Daily American Breakfast for $65 per person/per day
- Upgrade to a Superior Lagoon Room for an additional +$550 per person/stay
- Ask your Tahiti travel specialist for more options
*Conditions Apply. Packages are on sale until 31 May 2019 or sold out prior. Travel dates valid as indicated. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Packages include Air Tahiti Nui Year-Round fares which must be purchased as part of the package deal. Holiday package prices are per person, include services as detailed in the package and are based on a maximum of 2 people travelling together in accommodation on a twin share basis. Single supplement surcharges apply. Prices are current at time of publication; however they are subject to currency fluctuations and should be used as a guide only. Please contact us for an exact quote for the dates you wish to travel. Offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice. All package prices are in AU Dollars. To see our full terms & conditions visit HERE.
Book this Holiday Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.