The resort features a large swimming pool which faces the lagoon & Moorea.
Book before 31 May 2019
- BONUS – Save 25% on accommodation In Tahiti
- BONUS – Daily mandatory Resort Fee included
Your holiday package includes:
- Return Economy Class Flights with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete
- Meet & Greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Shared transfer from airport to hotel in Tahiti
- 5 nights at Manava Suite Resort in a Standard Room
- Daily Mandatory Resort Fee included
- Shared departure transfer from hotel to the international airport
Price and Travel Dates:
Travel Departures: 01 April 2019 – 31 May 2019
- Economy Class: from $2,199 per person twin share
- Business Class: from $4,399 per person twin share
Travel Departures: 01 June 2019 – 30 November 2019
- Economy Class: from $2,499 per person twin share
- Business Class: from $4,599 per person twin share
Blackout dates may apply
- Private arrival and departure transfers
- Add Daily American Breakfast for $65 per person/per day
- Upgrade to a Garden Studio for an additional +$215 per person/stay
- UPGRADE TO PREMIUM ECONOMY CLASS until 31MAR19
- Ask your Tahiti travel specialist for more options
*Conditions Apply. Packages are on sale until 31 May 2019 or sold out prior. Travel dates valid as indicated. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. Packages include Air Tahiti Nui Year-Round fares which must be purchased as part of the package deal. Holiday package prices are per person, include services as detailed in the package and are based on a maximum of 2 people travelling together in accommodation on a twin share basis. Single supplement surcharges apply. Prices are current at time of publication; however they are subject to currency fluctuations and should be used as a guide only. Please contact us for an exact quote for the dates you wish to travel. Offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice. All package prices are in AU Dollars. To see our full terms & conditions visit HERE.
Book this Holiday Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.