The Society Islands & the Tuamotus offer unlimited discovery, exploration and adventure. This luxury cruise offers visits to some of French Polynesia’s most-requested islands. If you are a diving enthusiast, you’ll want to discover Rangiroa’s lagoon which is one of the world’s most coveted diving destinations with its fascinating marine life that includes tropical fish, sharks, rays, turtles, and dolphins. Fakarava is the second-largest atoll in the Tuamotus and home to a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. This is one of the few places in the South Pacific with a marine habitat that begs to be experienced with its rich ecosystem.
YOUR CRUISE HOLIDAY INCLUDES:
- Return economy airfares to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of checked luggage, meals and beverages)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Transfer from Tahiti International Airport to InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- 4 nights’ accommodation staying in a Standard Room at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- Buffet breakfast daily included at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- Transfer from InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa to Paul Gauguin Cruise Dock
- 10 nights’ luxury cruise aboard Le Paul Gauguin in a Porthole Stateroom
- All meals onboard
- All beverages onboard
- Onboard gratuities
- Complimentary watersports onboard
- 24 hour room service onboard and all relevant taxes
- Transfer from Paul Gauguin Cruise Dock to Tahiti International Airport
- BONUS: Book early and SAVE up to 25% Paul Gauguin Cruise*
Travel Dates from Australia:
- 21 January to 03 February 2024
- 03 March to 16h March 2024
- 21 April to 04 May 2024
- 26 May to 08 June 2024
- 06 October to 19 October 2024
- 08 December to 21 December 2024
Prices start from AU$10,390* per person, twin share, in a Porthole Stateroom, including early booking bonus.
Please contact us for best available pricing and current specials.
Book this Holiday Package
Terms & Conditions: * Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy, and include up to a 25% Paul Gauguin BONUS off standard cruise fares. Single supplements apply. Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Package prices are subject to availability at the time of booking. The category of cabin to which this price applies may no longer be available. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.