Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return Airport transfers throughout
- Return Domestic flights to Bora Bora
- 4 nights’ accommodation at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort in an Overwater Superior Villa
- Free Nights & Discounts – Save $3,795!
- Breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant daily
- 3-Course Lunch at Aparima Bar daily
- 3-Course Dinner daily*
- Watersports including stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking and pedal boating
- Towels, sunscreen and snorkelling equipment (to borrow for your entire stay) supplied at the Beach House
- Use of a state-of-the-art Fitness Center fully equipped by Technogym is open 24 hours
- Use of bicycles
- Complimentary tea and coffee at the Aficionado Lounge
- Use of library & billiards table
- Complimentary computer access is provided at the Business Center
- Wi-Fi access in the entire resort
- Complimentary shuttle service to the main island and the village of Vaitape (once a day)
- 3 nights, (2 nights pre & 1-night post) accommodation staying at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel in a Luxury Garden Room with American Buffet Breakfast
- Mini-bar filled once per day with fruit juices, soda, local beers, still and sparkling bottle of water while at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort in Papeete
Add extra nights in Bora Bora from $1200 per person, per night
Add a Shark & Ray Lagoon Safari from $180 per person
19 January – 25 March 2020
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney (via Auckland): from $7,499 per person, twin share
Brisbane (via Auckland): from $7,499 per person, twin share
Melbourne (via Auckland): from $7,499 per person, twin share
Adelaide (via Sydney & Auckland): from $7,999 per person, twin share
Perth (via Sydney & Auckland): from $8,499 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
18 October 2019
For New Bookings Only
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are based on per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking. Compulsory city tax of 200XPF per person per night to be paid directly at time of check-out. All Departures are via Auckland, from Perth & Adelaide are also via Sydney, passengers might have to overnight in Auckland or Sydney if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions); the cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.