Le Meridien Bora Bora is located in the South point of a motu, in front of the island of Bora Bora, with an open view of the famous Otemanu Mountain.Welcome to paradise. Originally settled in the 4th century, the island is a verdant jewel in an beautiful sea.
- Return Economy Airfares with Air Tahiti Nui Departing Sydney to Papeete (taxes included)- Departures ex Melbourne & Brisbane also available*
- Bora Bora Combo Tour 4WD and Motu Leisure – Full Day with BBQ Lunch
Le Meridien Tahiti:
- Inclusive 25% Combo Discount on Room
- 1 Night Pre/Post stay (2 Nights Total) at Le Meridien Tahiti
- Return Airport Transfers
- Buffet Breakfast
- Non-alcoholic cocktail AND fresh towel (oshiburi) at check-in
- Free access to the Bora Bora ecological center
- Access to the resort sports facilities: kayaks, ping pong, beach volley
- Access to Sand bottom swimming pool, snorkelling equipment, tennis
- Aquagym course (depending on schedule)
- Access to our Workshop l’Atelier
- Access to Internet in the public areas of the hotel (charge in rooms)
Le Meridien Bora Bora:
- 40% Discount on Accommdation
- 5 Nights Stay in a Classic Motu Bungalow
- Return domestic inter-island airfares to Bora Bora
- Return Bora Bora Airport Transfers
- All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Complimentary Wifi internet access in room
- Complimentary flower leis at the airport, mineral water during transfer
- Complimentary turtle feeding everyday exclusive to Le Méridien Guests, at 10:30am
- Complimentary nonalcoholic cocktail and fresh towel upon Check-In
- Free Beach Activities
- Game & Billiard room
- Travel Dates: Now-31Mar19
- Book Now!
Book this Holiday Package
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.