Pearls of Society Fly-Cruise-Stay: Flights + 20% Off Cruise + Cabin Upgrade + All Inclusive Cruise – SAVE $3240 per couple!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return international economy airfares to Papeete (including checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet & greet
- Return shared airport & ferry terminal transfers throughout
- 7 nights accommodation on-board Le Paul Gauguin in an upgraded Window Stateroom cabin
- Fruit composition and floral arrangement upon arrival
- All meals including multiple dining options and complimentary room service
- Beverages including select wines & spirits, soft drinks, bottled wine and hot beverages
- Gratuities for onboard staff (excludes tips for local guides and drivers and Boutique & Spa staff)
- Access to private beach on Bora Bora and private islet in Motu Mahana
- Classic non-motorised water sports equipment
- Port taxes and charges
- 3 nights accommodation (1-nights pre & 2-nights post) at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an Ocean View Room including breakfast, Wi-Fi and more!
- 20% Off Cruise, 15% Off Accommodation in Papeete & Discounts – Save $3240 per couple!
Stay longer and see the sights of Papeete – ask us about rates and day tours!
Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane: Select sail dates between 01 May – 31 October 2024
Travelling on alternative dates? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Sydney: $9,999 per person, twin share
Melbourne: $9,999 per person, twin share
Brisbane: $9,999 per person, twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
For more information please contact the experienced friendly team at Spacifica Travel on 1800 800 722.
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Quote reference OHFT255132. International flights are with Air New Zealand via Auckland on select days of the week. Transit connections in Auckland may be longer than 7 hours. Advertised price is based on 17th August 2024 cruise departure and HIGH SEASON travel dates (01APR24– 31OCT24). City Tax of 150XPF (AUD3) per person per night is payable direct at all Tahiti Resorts. At Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts a compulsory resort fee of 1,682XPF (AUD24) per room per night to be paid directly at time of check in. Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts rate is based on the requirement that guests must also be cruising. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.