Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort offers Beach Bungalows and Overwater Bungalow accommodation. The hotel offers 24 suites and overwater bungalows, and 13 beach bungalows on a carefully kept 10-acre property. The bar and restaurant, housed in the impressive fare potee (communal house), welcome you by the edge of the infinity pool. Many excursions and activities are available : snorkeling, canoeing, sunset cruise, picnic, bicycle tour of the village, and scuba diving with Tikehau Top Dive Center.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Tikehau with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 nights at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort (1 night pre & post Tikehau) in an Ocean View Deluxe Room inclusive of 25% ‘Combo’ Room Discount plus 1 bottle of mineral water (1L) in room daily, FREE Wi-Fi access, shuttle to Downtown Papeete, access to the sauna and hammam and Fitness Centre plus daily cultural activities and fitness classes
- 5 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an Overwater Bungalow inclusive of 2 FREE Nights (stay 5/pay 3) & Daily American Breakfast
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
Valid for travel: 01APR19-30JUN19, 01NOV19-31MAR20.
Book by: 30 Nov 19, or until sold out!
**Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city. Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Inquire today for your quote!**
Book this Holiday Package
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.