Have I died and gone to scuba diving heaven?
Explore the undersea diversity of the high mountainous islands of the Society Islands of Moorea and Bora Bora to the low lying drift adventures of Rangiroa and Fakarava. Fakaraa also features a UNESCO Biosphere protected area inviting you to dive amongst canyons of coral and thousands of jewel colo red fish.
The experience of a lifetime!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare from Sydney on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 14 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night accommodation on Tahiti (breakfast included) – Fare Suisse – Room
- 2 nights accommodations on Moorea (breakfast and dinner included) – Fenua Mata’ïoa – Garden suite
- 3 nights accommodations on Bora Bora (no meal included) – Rohotu Lodge – Garden bungalow
- 3 nights accommodations on Rangiroa (breakfast and dinner included) – Tevahine Dream – Garden bungalow
- 3 nights accommodations on Fakarava (breakfast and dinner included) – Pearl Havaiki – Garden bungalow
- 1 night accommodation on Tahiti – Fare Suisse – Room
Please ask for DIV61AUS
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are in AUD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included. Package prices do not include the city tax (2-5 AUD per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels. Displayed prices are valid for low season 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice. Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners). Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.