Imagine the smell of the Tiare flowers, the sound of the Polynesian drums, the moves of the Tahitian dancers…and BREATHE…, you are in Tahiti.
Wether it is a girls’ wellness retreat or a couple relaxing vacation, this package is designed to imbibe the magical energies of Tahiti into your Soul. From relaxing views, to traditional massages in beautiful spas you will feel energized and pampered.
If you like to stay active while you travel – and you like to balance it with amazing food, cocktails and plenty of relaxation, this is your gateway to Heaven.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- International Airfaire Sydney-Papeete-Sydney with Air Tahiti Nui
- Traditional Welcome Flower Lei /Meet & Greet service on arrival
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Round-trip Ferry Papeete-Moorea-Papeete
- 2 nights Accommodation in Tahiti (breakfast included) – Hotel Intercontinental Tahiti Resort & Spa – Garden Room
- 1 x 60min body & face jet lag treatment
- 2 nights Accommodation in Moorea (breakfast included) – Hotel Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa – Garden Pool Bungalow
- 1 x 50min immersion massage
Please ask for wel101aus
Book this Holiday Package
Prices are in AUD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included. Package prices do not include the city tax (2-5 AUD per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels. Displayed prices are valid for low season 2020. They are subject to change without prior notice. Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners). Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.