Welcome to Teva I Uta Tourism Committee
The TEVA I UTA TOURISM COMMITTEE is an association governed by the law of July 1, 1901.
Its aim is to coordinate and assist tourism stakeholders;
– Implement actions to promote sustainable and eco-responsible tourism;
– Raise awareness of sustainable tourism among the local population;
– Manage and distribute tourist documentation.
The Tourism Committee can also (non-exhaustive list):
– Host and organize events;
– Manage and develop tourist sites;
– Welcome cruise passengers;
– Provide a permanent reception service;
– Market the destination ;
– Marketing tourism products;
– Professionalize the tourism industry;
– At the request of the Tourism Department, express an opinion on requests for public aid in the tourism sector granted by French Polynesia;
– Implement any and all actions designed to relay and participate in the implementation of the country’s tourism policy.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Stakeholder and its collaboration with any Stakeholder does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Stakeholder. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Stakeholder’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Stakeholder, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Stakeholder.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.