9 Days Magical Moorea -Garden & Overwater Bungalow
9 Days at Sofitel Moorea $2,898 in both garden and overwater bungalow
Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles (8 hours) and arrive the next day in Tahiti.
You are then transferred to the pier for a short ferry ride to magical Moorea. All your transfers and ferry tickets are included.
You will stay at Sofitel Moorea , a charming boutique hotel with a beautiful beach and great snorkeling, with easy access to pier or local restaurants.
Spend five nights at Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort in a garden bungalow and two nights in an overwater bungalow. Take a 4X4 Mountain Safari ($69 per person), a Lagoon Tour with Motu Picnic and Ray Feeding ($99 per person) . Go to Tiki Village (Tuesdays and Fridays) for a Polynesian Dinner with show ($149 pp including transfers from your hotel).
Transfer back to the pier and then directly to the airport in Tahiti or for $50 more per person. We can transfer you downtown Tahiti for last minute shopping and dining while we keep your luggage in our van.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti
- round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- 2 nights overnight flights
- 5 nights in a Luxury Garden Bungalow at Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort
- 2 nights in a Superior Overwater Bungalow at Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort
- American breakfast daily
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- mini bar refilled daily with 2 beers, 2 soft drinks, 2 waters
- pay all taxes and service charges except city tax of $3 per person per day to be paid at the hotel
- applicable honeymoon amenities
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a room (USD)
- $2,898 if you travel within Nov 1-30,22
- $2,698 if you travel Jan 15-Mar 31,23
- $3,598 if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,22
- Promotional fare valid if you book by Jun 6, 22 strictly based on availability
- Packages can be customized
Honeymoon Amenities (subject to change)
- pareo for the bride
- t-shirt for the groom
- bottle of champagne for honeymooners
Book this Holiday Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.