9 Days/ 7 Nights in the Islands of Love
Tahiti : Take an eight hour day or overnight flight from Los Angeles and arrive in Tahiti same or next day. Spend one night at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts. Go walk down the black sand beach or take a spa treatment or yoga class to unwind.
Moorea: After that take a ferry to Moorea and spend three nights at the luxurious Sofitel Moorea . Go swimming or snorkeling, stroll down on the beautiful beach or take on of the optional excursions offered at the resort. You can take a 4×4 mountain safari , Lagoon tour w/ motu picnic (email for prices)
Bora Bora :
Next, hop on a one hour flight to breathtaking Bora Bora. Spend three nights overtwater at Le Bora Bora a Relais and Chateaux resort. Rent a jet ski or take a sunset cruise, spend some unforgettable days in one of the most romantic islands in the world.
Fly back to Tahiti and take an overnight flight back to Los Angeles arriving next day.
- International air from LAX to Tahiti on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui economy class
- Air Tahiti Air Pass
- 1 night at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an Oceanview room
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a Luxury Garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts in an Overwater bungalow
- round trip transfers from airport to hotel
- American Breakfast daily in all resorts-seven per person
- All taxes and service charges except $3 pp/per day to be paid at the hotel and $20 resort fee per room per day at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and are in USD
- from $4,099 if you travel within Jan 15-Mar 31, 24
- from $4,699 if you travel within April 1-30, 24
- from $5,599 if you travel within May 1-Oct 31, 24
- Packages can be customized
- book early for these prices
Book this Holiday Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.